Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

this is happiness

I could not be happier. This afternoon, I woke up to an unexpected message from my best friend. She was asking me for a meet up and, of course, I was simply more than willing. We have not met for more than a month now and I just have so much to tell her.

We decided to have dinner at Jollibee, our favorite spot. She was already there when I arrived, clad on a long sleeved blouse and with that black bag I have never yet. Well, it was just the same old menu: crispy fried chicken and spaghetti in thick sauce. Then there were exchange of stories about each one of us, the rumors that seem to be part of us, and then some plans for our next meet ups. We usually plan to see each other again the next day or two or the coming weekend; albeit some plans rather end up as plans and never really happen due to some reasons.

Just the same, I am thankful. I could not be happier. I feel complete once again.

No comments: